- Character Creation
- Take note of Allowed Sourcebooks
- Characters should be Legal according to the latest version of the DnD Character Builder
- Characters should use the Point-buy System when determining starting stats
- Starting level for the current campaign is: 21
- Journal Rules
- The Taarthas Campaign uses two homebrew rule systems: The Stronghold Rules and the Journal Rules below.
- Basically, each Player can have as many character sheets as he/she wants, BUT only one Name, Gender, Background, Unspent Experience Pool and Bag of Item Bundles (see Rewards below).
- Sharing character sheets are also possible (recommended) in order to ensure that the party is balanced even if some players are absent/late.
- A player can “spend” the experience/items on a character- but that would be permanently ‘infused’ with the said character.
- The normal rewards per encounter/treasure chests are experience points and item bundles.
- Item bundles can either be: Magic Item Lv.X or Gold.
- When a character gains experience or items, the player controlling the character gains the experience/items.
- When a player “spends” a Magic Item Lv.X item bundle, he/she gains any magic item level X permanently. The character cannot transfer it, although he/she can sell it (20%).
- The DM reserves the right to add/edit/delete any house rules with or without notice :P